Wednesday 19 September 2012

scriPTwritteR :]

assalamualaikum!!

ACC418- NO lecturer until now..........

MGT417- still...no lecturer....

BAB- hahahaha also NOO lecturer......

BEL?? yeah im gonna tell u guys what happened in my BEL class today.
we divided into three groups and each group has 1 student from German.
my group's name is e-LEMON-ators and we had LISA-German student-
each group must complete a task given by Datin.
what kind of task?? it is SHORT DRAMA.
each group have to make a short drama and perform it after mid semester break. OMG!
my group members of e-LEMON-ators are BELLA, FARHANA, SHIDA, LISA, MASHITAH, SHAFIQ, FATIN, LELA AND YANI. how bout me?? i and AMNI are scriptwriter. heheheee
what kind of drama we gonna show u?? just wait and see...lol


me and lisa :)


e-LEMON-ators team :D


p.s : sorry for the bad grammar(practice makes perfect)

No comments:

Post a Comment