Friday 16 November 2012

it'S FR!d@Y!!

Assalamualaikum!

smile...it's FRIDAY :DDDD



i had a MGT420 quiz at the morning.. quiz for chapter 5 and 6. quite simple but it need a veeeeeerrryyyy complicated thinking.lol
for LAW416, Mdm. Rosa just gave us a couple of questions of chapter 3 which is about SOGA ( SALES OF GOOD ). then we back homeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! (just mawar's college..  =.=")
BUT! unfortunately..we had an account class (ACC418) at 2pm-6pm..oh mummy.. :-((
we learnt about the introduction of account and basis of accounting.. 
just like these...........>>>>>>>




easy right? lol


after that.. me, my roommate and my friend (dila) went to BARRA RESTAURANT for dinner. 
i and dila ate 'NASI GORENG AYAM BARRA' while my roommate ate 'NASI GORENG KAMBING'. all of that 'nasi goreng' are so tasty and very yummylicious..lol
then we went to DC-dataran cendekia- and bought 'keropok lekor'.. hehee


dila and me :D


dila and my roomsis-khadijah-


No comments:

Post a Comment