Wednesday 21 November 2012

V!rTU@L CLas$ :D

Assalamualaikum!

hi guys! happy Wednesday!
today i had 4 classes from 8.30am till 6pm. very tight right? lol
my 1st class was ACC418. we had learnt about DOUBLE ENTRY. how to classified and record it.
2nd class is MGT417. VIRTUAL CLASS!! haha.. this is what i mentioned on the title up there..
this is one of the reason why i love MGT417 subject. lol
we have to submit our assignment entitled "TECHNOLOGIES OF WIRELESS" to Dr. Anizah Zainuddin through online 'I-LEARN'.

then i had BAB-arabic- class. 'Ustazah' gave me an exercises and i have to complete and submit it by the next class (nextweek)..ngeee
and the very laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast class is BEL. Datin Ummi gave us TEST 1's result. my result was sooo bad! how sad.. :-(((

at night, me and my friends train 'dikir barat'. hmmm i think i've fallen in love with 'dikir barat' 's style. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment