Wednesday 5 December 2012

padang kawad

Assalamualaikum!

hi everybody;)

today i had a very tight schedule.. i had class from 8.30am till 6pm. then my parents came n we hangout till 9pm. after that i got dikir's training till late nite.. what a tired day...
i had ACC, MGT417, ARAB and BEL classes.
ACC : we've learnt about BAD DEBT.. what is bad debt? bad debt is a debt that is not collectible and therefore worthless to the creditor.


MGT417 : we completed our task given by Dr. Anizah. the task is about TESCO which is 1 of the largest grocer in U.K n Malysia. we have to discuss about Tesco Club Card that are using an information system.



ARAB class : we discussed the rules and procedures about ARAB's drama. me n my friends have to acting in the drama.

BEL : we just discussed about past year's questions.. :)

then from 6pm to 9pm..i spent my time with my beloved parent. they brought DURIAN to me!! n we went to BARRA restaurant for dinner..



9pm and above... training time!! training dikir till late nite and at 11pm, we are invited to go to padang kawad to see perindu dikir's team..they are super excited n energetic during training.. not like my team.. lol. tq to dikir's coach coz inviting mawar's dikir team to see ur energetic performance :)


No comments:

Post a Comment