Thursday 25 October 2012

.:0k@Y ThUr$daY:.

Assalamualaikum!!

ok Thursday.. what im gonna write is about my date with someone that i really like.
i really adore him! lolz just kidding! actually i had a braces check up in the morning. he is my braces's handsome doctor.
annnnnndddd SUPER SINGLE!! lol
btw, i changed my 'donut'(braces) colour from red pink to colourless. why?? because after this i want people  to look at my face when i'm talking. not just focusing on my braces only. lol sorry im kidding :)


pink
to


taaadaaaaaa!!


ok stop about my braces..
now i wanna share u guys bout my super unexpectable skill.. 
what is it?? 
ANYAM KETUPAT PALAS!! lol
believe me ok. i will proof it to u..



these are 'sarung' ketupat palas that my dad n i made. i tried my best to make it perfect even it is very imperfect actually. lolz

now my beloved mom is cooking "RENDANG AYAM" for tomorrow event. event?? RAYA HAJI looooo...lolz
how bout me? i am just waiting the rendang to be done. hihii

ok  i have to go now. i wanna put 'pulut' into ketupat palas and steam them until its ready to serve and EAT.. ngeeee :D

btw, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA!
maaf zahir dan batin ;)



p.s: sorry for the bad grammar. (practice makes perfect)

No comments:

Post a Comment