Friday 26 October 2012

0H mY e!DUL @dhA ;D

Assalamualaikum!!

hi guys! HAPPY EIDUL ADHA! 'maaf zahir and batin'..ops! lol

i am very happy today because me and my family gathered at my uncle's house together with other relatives.
can u imagine how big my family?? very big! my mom had 8 siblings + - 1 uncle passed away. All of the siblings have their own families so i have a very very big family actually. lol
we celebrated 'Raya Haji' at Kajang coz my mom and her siblings has no 'kampung' any more. my atuk and wawa(nenek) passed away over 10 years ago. how sad ya.. :'((
but we celebrated this raya with full of happiness! we also have redang, ketupat, lontong and etc same as those who celebrated raya at the kampung :D
u dont believe me? let me show u the prove..lol


taaraa! can u see how 'khusyuk' my uncle having his raya's meal? lol


my cousin in the morning :)

                                                       
    happy face:D


       at my future bro-in-law's house ;)


we 'r full ;D


non-stop eating from morning to late evening..ngeee :D

                                          
    my cousin n niece(damia marsha) :)


lovely cousin <3


  super cute giant boy in our family-hyqal- :D


there are a few picture for u guys. for what? to make u jealous to me.lol just kidding ;)
ok that's all bout my raya haji in 2012. how bout u?? show me laaaaaaaaaa..hehe


p.s: sorry for the bad grammar. (practice makes perfect)

No comments:

Post a Comment