Saturday 27 October 2012

2nd d@y of R@YA H@j! -$aTuRD@Y-

Assalamualaikum!!

how bout my 2nd day of raya haji??
hmm today me and my giant family gathered at my auntie's house at Kajang Mewah. Kajang again..lol
all of my family 'gotong-royong' slaughtered cattle for raya haji. this is the 2nd time i saw the cow slaughtered. sooo scary! blood is everywhere.. how scared! like watching SAW's movie. lol


before the incident (sembelihan)



during incident. omg! so scared! but i love the taste of meat. superb delicious! ngeee :D



after the incident. (operate the cow) hehe


ready to give to 'umat Islam' :D
sharing is caring
(credit to mr google's picture)


then after settle up all the Qurban things, we moved to my cousin's house at Putrajaya. 
my mom and all my auntie served us a galoon of  'tulang soup' and BBQ. we are sooooo full of Qurban's meat. Alhamdulillah. hehe

that's all for today. btw, pls appreciate all of your family members. remember that they are no comparable value to other. NO MORE NO LESS NO ONE ELSE :)


p.s: sorry for the bad grammar. (practice makes perfect)



No comments:

Post a Comment