Saturday 1 December 2012

sport SHoE$ :D

Assalamualaikum!

hi gang!
today i had 'kawad test' for KESATRIA NEGARA. at first, all members in my group were failed due to very 'kelam-kabut' steps of kawad. then Cikgu Zul which is 'kawad officer' of my platun gave us a second chance to make a perfect steps of 'kawad' and ALHAMDULILLAH...we all have passed in 'kawad test' despite some errorrs when the test is in progress..heheee thanks to Cikgu Zul. may Allah bless u :)

then, i and my roomsis went to SACC mall to find sport shoes. thanks GOD! i found the sport shoes that suit to me but i cannot make a choice which pattern and colour of shoes that i should buy.. hmm


can u guys choose the best for me?? huhu

after finished it(shopping), i and my roomsis go to the top level of SACC mall-SURAU- to perform our obligations as a true Muslim. :)
then... LUNCH TIME!!!!!! 



 

cheesy 7 pops tempura pizza :)


seafood lasagna :)


favourite mushroom soup :D


my roomsis-khadijah-


me:))




No comments:

Post a Comment