Sunday 2 December 2012

study :)

Assalamualaikum!

today is sunday..
i miss my hometown..:(
how i wish i can back home and watching tv & having a lunch,dinner with my beloved FAMILY..
i miss them damn much!!
sometimes its really hurt. i have to stay here and give my full commitment toward university and college's requirements. all these things has stopped me to go home.
but it's ok.. as long as i can survive here, i'll try my best to perform well on what they (university+college) want. i'll study and study hard and smart and try to get a deanlist for my family and my future:)
so next week will be my killer week coz i have to complete all my assignment and submit it on the due date. i also have a few test and quiz such as ECO415-macro-, ACC418, MGT420, BAB-arab- and BEL. how tension!
maybe next week my eyes would be like PANDA due to lack of sleep. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment